Empowering Your Dreams

Happy family playing with kids

Empowering Your Dreams

  1. Home
  2.  → Marital Problems

When Marital Problems Or Cultural Difference With Your Parent and Children Could Affect Your Immigration Status

If you are a noncitizen who is experiencing marital problems with your citizen or resident spouse, then you may find yourself in a double bind. You want to put a stop to the conflict, but you fear how it will impact your immigration status.

Sadri Law, P.C. has helped many people in California protect their immigration status and their families. We work tirelessly to achieve results. We will act quickly and take the steps necessary to do what is right for your family while safeguarding your immigration status.

Here’s What You Need To Know

The law that protects immigrants who may be experiencing marital problems. Specifically, it can prevent federal immigration authorities from initiating removal proceedings against noncitizens who report domestic violence and other threats. Whether your spouse is an immigrant, a U.S. citizen or a green card holder, the law, including the Violence Against Women Act, can offer you protection. We understand your options and will help you move forward from conflict in your marriage as quickly as possible.

A Listening Ear When You Need It Most

Instead of making decisions for you, we will listen carefully to your needs and discuss your options. We will explain your options so that you feel empowered to make the best options for yourself and your family.

Empower Yourself

At Sadri Law, P.C., we are here to help you protect your rights and take back power in your life. If you wish to move past cultural differences in your marriage, end spousal abuse, domestic violence and protect your rights as an immigrant, schedule an initial consultation with our firm. You can reach our immigration law firm in San Jose by calling 408-351-8848 or by using the online contact form.